Thank you to all of those who kept Corbin in their prayers. It went great!!! We were hit with a "big" winter storm last night and I was worried that the surgery could be cancelled. Luckily, it wasn't (but the rest of the world here shut down for a few inches.) It all went very well, except the waking up part- but to be expected. Corbin's wonderful ENT said she drained a lot of puss from both ears. I can't imagine what that must feel like for Corbin! He already is so happy! Thanks for thinking of us!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Your Thoughts and Prayers
WERE HEARD!
Thank you to all of those who kept Corbin in their prayers. It went great!!! We were hit with a "big" winter storm last night and I was worried that the surgery could be cancelled. Luckily, it wasn't (but the rest of the world here shut down for a few inches.) It all went very well, except the waking up part- but to be expected. Corbin's wonderful ENT said she drained a lot of puss from both ears. I can't imagine what that must feel like for Corbin! He already is so happy! Thanks for thinking of us!
Thank you to all of those who kept Corbin in their prayers. It went great!!! We were hit with a "big" winter storm last night and I was worried that the surgery could be cancelled. Luckily, it wasn't (but the rest of the world here shut down for a few inches.) It all went very well, except the waking up part- but to be expected. Corbin's wonderful ENT said she drained a lot of puss from both ears. I can't imagine what that must feel like for Corbin! He already is so happy! Thanks for thinking of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
so glad it went well!!!
Oh Michal I'm so glad it went well!! yeah!!
I am so glad things went well! I have been without internet for about a week! He is such a cute guy! I hope he continues to feel better!
I know--don't those "big" winter storms crack you up?!! I'm so happy that the procedure went smoothly.
yeah
Yea I am glad it went well, I am glad he feels better!
glad it went well. We've been down the surgery roady several times lately. Even though its routine its always a little nerve racking
Post a Comment