Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Pumpkin Farm

Every Fall that we have lived in Raleigh we have gone to the pumpkin Farm.  I realized that Connor has never been with us!  So sad!  So we cleared some time on Saturday and we forged the crowd.

Hay ride to the pumpkin patch...


Blinded all of my kids by making them look into the setting sun...




The scary spider made from a large hay bale...

 Our favorite is always the corn pit.  No one (especially Kamryn) ever wants to leave it and we always find tokens of our fun when we get home and undress..





The Giant slide never gets old either...



There were two different kinds of mazes...

Ashlyn was dying to get her face painted and begged me not to wash it off in the bath that night...


We ordered dinner on the Sheetz computer screens and let the kids pick out their own drink, they thought they had died and gone to heaven, I felt like I had died and gone to the circus...

Dylan said it was the best Saturday ever!!!  Score!


1 comment:

Robyn said...

Wow, your pumpkin patch is way cooler than ours. Thanks for reminding me to post about it!