Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Winterpast Farm

We discovered a small local farm.  We can't seem to get enough.  You can hand feed all the animals and many of them just roam free around the farm yard.

Of course the rabbits, especially the bunnies stole the show...

Ashlyn already has one picked out to "rent."  She working on earning it.  

Kamryn loves them when they sit still...

Corbin is my baby lover, so you can only imagine how smitten he is...

Dylan has bunny magic, his bunny always sat so still...

Lucky, the llama, was so fun to feed...



Even the emus were fun to feed...

My favorite was the little mini male goat, Kamryn didn't think he was as cute as I did...

But she did love throwing the pieces of bread to the chickens because it meant she could keep her distance.  She did love the piglets, but of course they were a little shy.

Everyone enjoyed the box turtles...
And there were swings, slides and toys to play with.  A relaxing and eventful outing!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Where? Where? Where?

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

Where?

Mandy said...

I love Corbin's face when he was feeding the lama. Such a fun place for you guys to visit.

Robyn said...

Fun! I have to admit, I'd keep my distanct from poke-y chicken beaks too.

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are adorable.