Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Here Comes Santa Clause!




Here is my latest project. I have been on a project frenzie since the completion of my test- my project freeze. Here is Ashlyn's finally finished stocking. Now I just need to work on my own. However, at this rate it might have to wait until next year. I have found that creating my own "pattern" is rewarding, yet time consuming (I am a pour pattern follower.)
Santa will be visiting our house this Saturday because he knows we will not be here on Christmas day. Dylan is very excited that the day has finally arrived, one he has been waiting for for three months. When he sat on Santa's lap he asked for a Mack (cars) and a bell (polar express.) So if there is anyone who wants to join us for Santa's first visit of the year, we would love to have you!!!
Happy Holidays!

9 comments:

Carianne King said...

Michal!! It's beautiful! You are so creative! It turned out so well - I love it!! Now you will have 2 stockings to make by next year. :)

ty and megs said...

DARLING!! Good luck getting yours done. that really is just about the cutest stocking i've ever seen! :)

Carrie said...

That is adorable! Can I order a set of four??? You're so talented!

Carrie said...

PS I never got your address... would you send it again?

jeanine said...

that stocking is absolutely adorable! do you want to make some for my family?

Steve and Liz Evans said...

YAY! I am excited to see you guys have a blog! I was wondering if you did. Now we can keep updated. We're excited to see you guys this holiday.

Jenny said...

Cute stocking Michal! You're amazing -- just making that up! I love it.

Ashley Funk said...

cute stocking - I love it! And it's even more meaningful since you totally created it yourself. What a coincidence--Santa came to our house on Saturday, too, since we'll be in Calif for Christmas. We decided this is a great way to do it--that way Spencer could open just a couple things on a few different occasions and enjoy playing with the new toys as they came.

Anonymous said...

You are so crafty!! Such a domestic diva!! I'm not worthy of such a friend. :)
I want you to post pics of your cute belly! I want to see it.
Love ya!!