Thursday, June 30, 2011

Matchy, Matchy

Cudos to my mom for scanning in the photos from my childhood. Below you can see that there are many sets of kids wearing these matching outfits...

My older brother and I wore these cute outfits when we were kids. Either mom or grandma made them. It isn't so much the way they look that makes me feel warm and fuzzy, but the memories they are attached to.
Lucky enough Dylan and Ashlyn got to wear them too! Can't find a picture yet.

Nate and I with my mom...
Jameson and Carianne in them with the whole fam...

5 comments:

Kadi said...

Is that Corbin and Kamryn? Cute, cute. Everybody keeps growing up!

Leslie said...

That is so cute! I want to see pictures of you and Nate in them. Lucky that your kids were in the right order.

Scott and Nicole albertson said...

What a cute picture!

Rob and Tam said...

oh my goodness.... I thought corbin looked just like Connor, but he looks just like you! Fun shirts.

Katt said...

Darling!! I can't believe how big Corbin and Kamryn are. You're kids just keep getting more beautiful. I could eat Kamryn up!!!