Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photo mania

I have some budding photographers at my house...
carpet...
Kamryn who goes everywhere with her sunglasses...




corbin took a picture of his own black eye...

I am pretty cute...




Connor drooling over his parent's neighbor's yard..

We have an awesome diaper bag, don't you think...





These are a select few. I deleted hundreds last night. As you can see most of them are from the backseat of the car.

I am sure you are all enjoying Connor's postings. I am sorry I have been a little lazy/busy lately, so it was good to have him bridge my gap. The kids and I have been having so much fun lately since they have been tracked out. More to come.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Lol! Those are some funny pictures! Kids can be so unpredictable and funny sometimes.