Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm two!

The birthday girl...My new loot...
My new Backyardigans book from Tutu and Papa Steve...
Two choices of Birthday cake/pie...
I really blew out both candles all on my own...
I can't believe how fast the last two years of gone. I also can't believe how fun it has been. Kamryn is a piece to our family we always need. She is always willing to give her one-of-a kind kisses (with tongue) and her hugs that make me melt (and of course pause and relish the moment.) We love her cause she is constantly making us smile and laugh (mostly at the dinner table of all places.) We love you!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

My goodness, what a darling girl!

Rachel said...

Oh my word. She is too precious!! Love the yellow dress and bow. Happy Birthday to your baby girl. :)

mks said...

She is adorable! And thanks for the advice

Scott and Nicole albertson said...

I can't believe she is two! It seems like it wasn't that long ago when you posted about her birth. She is such a cutie! I hope all goes well with your niece and that they can get things figured out soon so she can feel better!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness...she is so cute! Did you make her dress? And look out how old Dylan is. Crazy...I guess that means we're getting older too.

Marci said...

For as long as I live, I will NEVER get over her eyelashes! Puhleeease tell me you didn't make her dress?! That is darling! What a beautiful little babe. Happy Birthday Kamryn!

Karie said...

What?! How did she get to be two so fast? She's such a doll!

annie said...

my parents are Tutu and Papa too. Funny. I've never heard anyone else call their grandparents that.