Thursday, February 7, 2013

Corbin turns 5

I can't believe my little Corbin turned 5 yesterday!  I don't know that I am ready to send him off to Kindergarten in the fall!

We had us a pirate party, Arrrr!  (luckily we didn't have any requests for showings on the house during the time I planned the party!

Showing off their tattoos...


We then had a treasure hunt for edible coins!


Pin the pirate flag on the ship...

This is what we had to eat...




Brownie Pirate ships...


We had Corbin's party a few days before his real birthday, but he truly believed that his party was his right of passage into his 5th year!
Corbin has definitely been a challenge this year but he also has so many great qualities I admire.  He is so gentle and loving when he wants to be, but he does NEED his wrestling time with Dad.  He is very energetic and lovable.  I still love the he twirls his hair with his fingers when get gets sleepy!

No comments: