Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dylan Turns 9

Turning 8 was a big milestone when Dylan was baptized.  The funny thing was the idea of him going to senior primary has felt like such a big milestone too!  I think that is just the way life is going to be around here- milestone after milestone.  

The only thing Dylan wanted to do for his birthday (February 5th) was to play a game of football- big surprise!  Luckily we were able to work around the weather and chose a 70 degree day for the occasion!  He was  in heaven...

Connor played all time QB for the game...

The game got even bigger when we picked up a few boys at the park.



I could barely pull the boys boys away from playing, even when offering them some cake and Ice cream!  Of course he asked for Utah Utes themed cake...

I have really enjoyed this last year with Dylan.  He has grown and matured so much.  Everywhere he goes people compliment his behavior and his teachers can't stop raving about him.  He even asks me often "Mom, what can I do to help you?"  What kid says that?  I am lucky to have him.  Sure he has his hard moments, but 99% of the time he is a dream!  He is super responsible about his time and about being a big brother!  I think he's pretty darn amazing!  But I am a little biased!


No comments: