Monday, April 29, 2013

Mercedes Kendall Thompson

She arrived Tuesday, April 23rd at 1:49am.  What a sacred and beautiful experience (has it really taken me five 5 wonderful times to truly and deeply understand?)  There has been something magical about this time.
Mercedes is much like my other children who seem to have a HUGE mouth, yet there isn't enough room for all their permanent teeth?

I thought this was adorable...

As you can see we are all smitten by her...

(Ashlyn holds her hours upon hours each day)







 However, I do believe Corbin and Kamryn only came to the hospital to play with my bed...

 She gets more beautiful and more addicting by the day...





We are thrilled to have her here, but we don't want her to grow, not even a millimeter!

14 comments:

The Moyers said...

She is darling! You take amazing pictures! I can't wait to meet her.

Mary Pugh said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

BWei said...

Oh she is beautiful. Hope you are doing well and I know you are handling the new challenges with the grace and confidence that makes you the super awesome gal that you are.

Jessica Brown said...

Yahoo!! So glad she arrived safely. Darling family!

mks said...

Yay! What a sweet little girl. I love the name you chose. Hope you are feeling well!

Tasha said...

She is precious! I love every single picture!

Amber said...

So happy for you, Michal!

jeanine said...

Congrats! She is adorable!

Tobler's said...

she is beautiful and I love her name!

annie said...

Congrats Thompson family! She's a beauty just like all your babies. Well done.

Rachel said...

Beautiful! She looks just like your other kids! Looks like she blends right in! Can't wait to meet her!

Rachel said...

She's so BEAUTIFUL!! I want her!! Congratulations. I wish you still lived here so I could get my baby fix!!

Robyn said...

Another Thompson makes the world a better place. More of you to love!

Ashley Clark said...

Congrats!! You guys are amazing!