Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Moving Again!!

I know we just got to Cleveland. However, Connor's employer, Eaton, has already asked us to submit our request for next year. We were hoping we would be able to stick around for his second rotation, but the plant here in Cleveland is not included in the program. So we will be in Raleigh, NC next August. For all of those who need a break from the cold weather next winter, we welcome you all! We also wanted to get a taste for the entire country before settling down back in the West! So to add to our adventures of the Northeast, the Midwest, now we will see the South!

5 comments:

Laura Judd said...

Oh girl, I feel for you. I just finished packing up all of our stuff...actually I'm writing from the Phoenix airport on my move home. Packing is no fun, but you must be a pro by now!

ty and megs said...

i can't believe you will be moving again! i hate packing. we're moving in a year and a half and i'm already dreading it.

brennan and alli just started a blog. here is the link if you want to check it out:
http://havefun-eatandrun.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I've heard great things about Raleigh and I love the south! Some friends of ours go to Holden Beach each summer, perhaps we can rendezvous there with you. Think of all the stuff you're not accumulating - I'm sort of envious.

Jenny said...

My sister lived in Durham for four years while her husband went to med school. She loved it! And, you'll be by Kendy. Fun! Don't you love packing up your stuff every year? Everytime I buy something now I think about packing it up when we move next.

Carrie said...

Raleigh is beautiful! My good friend lives out there and loves it! I'm so glad I happened upon your blog! So fun!