Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Sweet Little Girl!



I know this is the moment you have all been waiting for! We finally figured out our picture problem. We thought we had a virus on our computer and so after a lot of help we corrected the problem. So I have added some much needed pictures to our past blogs.



These are just a few of my favorite pictures of Ashlyn. I hope they make you laugh as much as they did me! She really loves to be like Dylan. So here she is in his underwear, in his pajamas, refusing to wear clothes like Dylan, but then also loving chocolate like her mom. She has even showed interest in the potty. It is still a work in progress but she does like to try to pee standing! I will let you all know how that goes!
I have also changed our blog background. However, On different computers it views different. Please let me know how it looks on your computer so I can make adjustments!

2 comments:

Laura Judd said...

SOO CUTE!!! I like the pic with Ashlyn holding the bowl of chocolate...mmm. I hate you for being such a cute pregnant lady! Maybe you just always feel huge on your first I guess.

Katt said...

Oh, my! She is getting so big!! She has the most beautiful eyes!!!

I'm telling you, I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog. I'm way behind. I love reading about everything. Never stop blogging!