Sunday, January 20, 2008

A drum roll please!

And the winner of the undie guessing is...

Well there is a tie. Morgan and Jenny both guessed 7. However, that still isn't the right answer, just the closest. Ashlyn is really wearing 8 pairs of Dylan's underwear, and all at the same time! The funniest part was when she turned around and started walking- her now "big butt" waddled very well. I couldn't help but laugh. And just FYI This is not all the underwear Dylan owns, I just had to stop her before she cut off her circulation. For those who haven't potty trained yet- I suggest only getting underwear with a picture pattern all around or solid colors. Dylan has a few with one big picture on the bum. However, he insists that the picture has to be worn on the front. So some days I feel like he is wearing a thong.

I wish I had a prize to give the both of you, but since I am not near either of you, my fond memories of you both will have to do.

7 comments:

Morgan said...

yay for me!! aren't kids so funny! i get such a kick out of them! i am jealous that your baby counter only has 18 days left on it. how exciting! what are you having again?

ty and megs said...

ty and i are laughing pretty hard about this. it's so funny because this is something she will be teased about for the rest of her life! a great photo to bring out on her first date.

i can't believe your baby is due so soon! i can't wait to see pictures! good luck!

Jenny said...

That's funny that Dylan wears his underwear the wrong way. that's got to be a little uncomfortable. You are getting so close to baby day! I hope it comes soon for you. Good luck with everything!

Boston Family said...

What a funny little gal you have! Sorry for the confusion! What were ya'll doing in Boston and now Ohio? We are only about 10 hours away I guess. It was be fun to see Rachel. It is always nice to see what other ladies are doing and what activities that are going on around town! You can email me at meggandben@yahoo.com to catch up sometime. I hope you don't mind I added your blog to our friends. It's how I check out what everyone is doing!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

that is too funny! Don't you just love when their personalities come out. I am excited for you guys to have the baby but I know once you have yours, we are the next ones! Scary!!!!

Katt said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Melanie said...

AH! michal! you're going to be giving birth soon! superwoman. i'll be praying for you during this big transition period that you'll about to be in the middle of again. don't worry. in a few years all your kids will be teenagers, and then you won't have anymore parenting issues... :) sure love you guys!