Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Painting Away

I have finally finished my first masterpiece (if you could really call it that.) My kids' room has been looking quite bare and finding the right wall hanging seemed impossible. So why not just do it myself. I put this project off for a long time because I was afraid of the unknown. But it has been a lot of fun and often quite addicting. For aesthetic purposes, here is the painting above her bed for you to get an idea...
Now on to Dylan's ball mania portrait!

7 comments:

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

How come I didn't know you had such a talent here too!!

Kadi said...

Cool Michal! I'm glad you finally did them. It is addicting. Looks great!

MKS said...

how did you know how to do that? its amazing!

Robyn said...

SWEET! What medium did you use? Chris and I use to like to oil paint (when we could steal supplies from Chris' artsy brother)

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

I didn't know you were pregnant again. Congrats!!!

Bridgett Johnson said...

Congrats on the new baby. I'm excited for you. And your paintings are beautiful.

Bridgett

The Coxes said...

Way to go!! It's beautiful!