Monday, December 21, 2009

More Crafts For You

Before I start let me remind you this is an accumulation of crafts over the last few months. I am not crazy!


For my mom...
Ashlyn has been begging me for skirt and broach after she has been my model many a times for skirts we have made for others. My little poser!

Then I made this for my friend...

A wipe case and matching diaper case. Thanks for the idea Meghan!


And I finally got around to making Corbin's stocking: With some holly berries:This was a much easier stocking than all the other's I have made, for a refresher click here and here for just a few. Maybe I am getting burnt out. However, it looks a little bland/flat next to my other stockings. If you have any great ideas of how to jazz it up a little it would be appreciated. I was thinking maybe a few buttons or beads??? What do you think?

6 comments:

ty and megs said...

all so cute! where did you get the elephant fabric for the wipes case? adorable!
the stocking is super cute. i like the idea of buttons. maybe some red ones across the top flap?

MKS said...

so cute crafts!

Rochelle said...

I just made Jayne a quilt with that elephant fabric... I love it!

So crafty! I would add buttons to the stocking... red ones.

suzi said...

Those are really cute stockings! I would either add red buttons, or I'd stick his hand in some red paint and stamp it right on the sock. Or maybe some white fuzz on the top cuff? Truly, you could leave it and it would be darling as is! Fun to catch up and see what you've been up to!

Robyn said...

HELLO! Ashlyn is Already posing like a professional model. Watch out world!

Anna and Ryan said...

So cute!! Could you come over and teach me how to make that wipes case? It's adorable! The one I have that's 2 years old is looking pretty beat up. Seriously, if we can't get together during the day maybe we can try some evening.