Friday, May 7, 2010

Cinco De Mayo

We had a Cinco De Mayo party with some friends (yes, on Wednesday.) We had a potluck dinner at the park- my favorite of course was the real authentic stuff that someone brought from Taco Bell! The kids had a blast running around but the best part was the pinata...

Dylan is our heavy hitter...
If you look closely you can see that Ashlyn is cheating...
Corbin thought it was so cool to get to hit something...
Even the adults got to try, here is Connor (I got to be the pinata master and I was a little tough on him)...
Even our prego friend got up to try- way to go Amanda...
There were lots more pictures I didn't get, but I hope to get them soon.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Awesome party! Any holiday that involves beating a pinata is worth celebrating, in my opinion.

PS- That diaper pad does go with our diaper bag. The bag is Carters and they have it at Babies r Us and Baby Depot. I really do love it.

Steve and Patti King said...

What fun! I love seeing the pictures. We wish we were still there!