Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Diaper Bag

This is the latest and greatest addition to the Thompson house... GO GAGA!!!
As some of you might know (from me requesting advice) I have been searching for the perfect diaper bag for four kids and this is what I found. Funded by the Lovely Mr. and Mrs. Thompson (Thank you Nini and Poger!) I have had it a few days and I am really enjoying it! My favorite feature is how it straps to my stroller and holds EVERYTHING (oh and the cool changing pad and how it will last after the diaper bag stage and it's cool shoulder strap and.... I could go on.) So yep, lovin it!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Isn't it funny that the things we get so excited about change so much over time? :)

Katt said...

I've never seen this diaper bag before. It looks like a winner.

Kristen said...

A good diaper bag makes all the difference!

Unknown said...

Great multi use bag! have a blessed day!