Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sisters

Aunt Michele sent Kamryn a beautiful baby bracelet (I love these). To our surprise it had a matching mommy bracelet. The first thing Ashlyn said when she saw it...

I bet you can guess...

"A bracelet for me!" From that moment there was NO WAY I could possibly pull off wearing my new mommy bracelet. Yesterday we got out our jewelry tools and shortened it so it would fit just right. So now they are "sister bracelets."

Compliments abound and I am always asked where I get them. Disappointed grunts follow my inability to answer!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Kenley is looking over my shoulder and DESPERATELY wants one:) So cute!

Marilyn said...

That is so cute! What a cute little picture of them holding hands. You are such a sweet mother to make it work for your daughter instead or you. :)

Amber said...

Really cute. My daughter is going to have a sister soon, too, and I hope they're as cute together as your little sweeties.

Mandy said...

You are such a nice mom to give up your bracelet. You make me feel guilty that I probably wouldn't have done the same thing.

Elder Henry H. Thompson said...

Art Market in Salt Lake City... I will look for a mommy bracelet for you at the Fall Art Market :) I'm happy you like them and very impressed that you have jewelry tools and the smarts to fix it!!
xo Michele (even tho it says Erica)