Monday, August 30, 2010

Singing In The Rain

This was just one of those moments I never want to forget- therefore it is getting blogged. Lately when it rains here, it pours. Luckily, it stays pretty warm when it rains and so we enjoy getting out and playing in it. Here we are on a umbrella walk...
Three kids, three umbrellas! But it just isn't complete without getting completely wet!!!

I just loved these pictures, they were having so much fun running through the gutter and then ending up in the backyard for a water gun fight against DAD!!!






8 comments:

Kadi said...

So fun! I still can't get over how big Corbin looks. I guess everyone just keeps growing up, huh.

Heather Macbeth said...

Seriously awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! It hasn't rained here in forever. I love the rain.

BWei said...

Way to go on the spontaneity and taking advantage of the rain. I'd be more along the lines of, "Quick, hurry to the car! It's raining!" I need to be more like you :-).

Steve and Patti King said...

That looks like so much fun! Tell the kids about rafting down the creek when it flooded from rain!

Mandy said...

I am so freaking jealous. Just today I was driving and wishing we had summer rain here. That looks like such a blast.

suzi said...

That is SO cute! Those days are the best!!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

I love the umbrella picture. I also love warm rains - we will have to try the rain party nexttime it rains that way.