Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Squirt


I have found a new favorite baby invention. The Boon Spoon! I love it! Of course my sister-in-law, Michele, gave it to me (she seems to find all the nifty stuff.) I stashed it away wondering if I would ever use it because my first three kids did not want to have anything to do with baby food or baby cereal. We recently pulled it out of it's wrapping and gave it a try. LOVE IT! I am going to have to go get a second one!
Every mommy needs one. It is almost like a baby food bottle! Every mom's dream come true! So here is my raving review:
  • cuts down on the mess and spills
  • allows one hand to be free- which makes it possible for me to get a meal in also!
  • It has a lid, making it portable!!!!!!
  • The bottom is clear so you can see how much is left.
  • Feeding time is cut in half!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

That is awesome!

Mandy said...

Now that I am done with babies they come out with something cool like this.

KaraLynne and Andy said...

That is the weirdest looking thing in the world. I looked it up because I couldnt get right away what it was supposed to do other than be a fat spoon. Now that I know I can definately see how useful that would be.