Wednesday, October 20, 2010

6 Months

Look who it is...
Kamryn has definitley exceeded our expectations! Not only is she dang cute, and a great baby but she is our chubbiest too!!!
Stats:
Weight: 18.10 (92%)
Height: 26" (60%)
HC: 44cm (85%)
She also has plenty of boyfriends ranging up to the 10 year of age. Everyone I know can barely keep their hands off her, let alone try not to eat her up! Literally, she is irresistible. Okay, so she is my baby and I am only A LITTLE biased!

She is such a joy to have in our home. She of course laughs at just about anything the kids do, especially Corbin. She is rolling, not sitting. The doctor let me know that "heavier" babies tend to sit up a little later. She is enjoying all kinds of baby foods and still her mama's cream.

11 comments:

Kadi said...

Oh my goodness, she is just adorable! What a chunk of love! I definitely need to get me some that cuteness! Give her a big kiss from me!...and the other cuties too.

Tasha said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I could eat her up:)

Heather Macbeth said...

Kamryn is gorgeous... and honestly I have only ever said that about one other baby (Lily, of course). Seriously that last picture you could probably make tons of $$$$ with. She could SO be a model!

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

She is absolutely adorable. you are lucky you have a big baby. Everyone keeps telling me how tiny Reagan is. She is only in the 20th percentile for her age.

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

She really is a very pretty girl!

AmbertheGreat said...

she is adorable!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

She is such a cute little baby. I love the chubby-deliciousness. She is a full 2 lbs bigger than RUBY!! Her hair is also so pretty. Yeah for happy babies!!

Maegan said...

Such a cutie. What a chunk too. She is so adorable. I would probably not be able to keep my hand off her either.

Scott and Nicole albertson said...

Love those cheecks, she is a cute! Wish you lived closer so we could see her :)

Leslie said...

She is such a chubby, little cutie! I can't wait to meet her. I can't believe she'll be almost a year old when we do.

katie k said...

I can't believe she is already 6 months! Look at those eyes! She is so beautiful :)