Friday, November 12, 2010

Tutu and Papa Steve Come to Visit

We were smothered in love from Tutu and Papa Steve this last weekend.
(Tutu and I getting in a run at Shelly Lake)

I guess I whined enough about missing my parents that they felt sorry and came out! What a blast we had! Of course we just about worked them to death doing home improvement projects and playing tag at the many parks we went to.
Dylan played his guitar for them...
Ashlyn has been waiting FOREVER for this to be hung in her room...
It is always sad to see them go. Corbin said it best- "Tutu and papa Steve stay here!"

Love you!!!

5 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

Oh my gosh I want Ashlyn's room to be my room. Lol. So glad your parents were able to visit! It's hard to be so far from family!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so glad that they got to come visit you!

Kadi said...

How fun to have your parents come! I sure that was so much fun! Those kids sure are adorable. I still can't get over how old Corbin is getting...why is it so shocking for him to be growing up, but not as much for the rest? Strange.

Amber said...

Hey, my blog address changed to www.peckofpickled.com, in case you wanted to change it on your sidebar. It's been fun to keep up with your family through blogging; all the way across the country. :)

suzi said...

I love the picture of you and your mom getting your run... could your daughter be looking at you any cuter?! Seriously, she's adorable! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!