Sunday, February 13, 2011

Big 3

And when it's Dylan's birthday we know it is also this cutties birthday as well...
My sweet little guy turned 3 on Sunday the 6th. He is talking more, and with that it seems he has also getting more frustrated (aka throwing tantrums.) But he is still that warm, cuddly man I have always loved. He continues to surprise me with his generosity and kindness towards other. Love you big man!
We got him these new cars called Automoblox, they were a big hit! He also picked out his own dump truck thanks to Gigi! And he of course loves his new remote control car (thank you Tutu) which Kamryn is also intrigued with. So to say the least, we have a lot of new toys that are keeping my little people a little more occupied that normal. That is a gift to me!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your kids are so cute! Didn't know you blog. :) Let's run again soon.

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

He is so cute Michael. You have the cutest kids :-)