Thursday, April 7, 2011

April Fools

This is a very belated post, but I felt like I should let Ashlyn's birthday post take precedence.

April 1st is one of my VERY FAVORITE holidays of the year. I dream about it for days in advance. I get giddy like a child who wakes up on Christmas morning. I know, silly.

A list of the tricks I enjoyed playing this year...
  • Left a note on Connor's Car from a stranger apologizing for the dent
  • turned Dylan's backpack inside out
  • smeared lipstick on Connor's face on his way out the door
  • recorded a tricky phone message
  • ate a flyswatted "fly"
  • hung "wet paint use back door" and "wet paint use front door" signs
Sadly, my very pregnant friend was the only one to fall prey to my door signs. I had forgotten about them after Dylan did not even notice they were there (what would I do if they were real?) So I made a pregnant lady walk all the way around my house!

Til next year...

7 comments:

BWei said...

Too funny! I am not that creative, but I think your ideas are hilarious.

Heather Macbeth said...

That is sooo awesome! I may have to try some of these next year!

Amber said...

Michal, you are so darn loveable!

mks said...

i didn't know you loved april fool's so much. i'll have to get some ideas from you for next year

Dunbabin said...

You made me laugh outloud!! Poor pregnant lady!!!

I thought of you when april fools day came around. I thought to myself, "I wonder what Michal is doing for april fools day". I remembered the seran wrapped toliet seat from last year, but I was not daring enough to try it myself. I did not want to clean up any repercussions.

Rachel said...

That's hilarious. I had Isaac tell Todd that I hit the mailbox with the car again. So funny.

Katt said...

You are awesome, Michal! I love it! However, I still don't know what to think about the fly.