Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthday and Smoothies

Yesterday was Connor's birthday. I wish I could say I was so busy pampering him that I didn't have time to post anything.

Not only did Connor think that the day was great, but Dylan said it was "the best Sunday ever." This is coming from the kid who complains every Sunday about how boring they are because he can't play with his friends. Believe me, I have explained to him in a million different ways why that is but I guess I haven't struck the right cord yet. I know that all I need to do now is make yummy sticky buns for breakfast and invite a family over for desert and I've got one good recipe for an excellent Sunday. Connor was excited about his new toys (U of U hitch cover and a Roku player.) I must admit that I didn't see the need or use for one but it was nice to listen to nice pandora music as we got ready for church.

I sure am glad this man was born. He has brought so much joy to my life and he is my best friend. I stayed up late just talking to him, boy was it great (this doesn't happen much around here since he usually passes out when the kids do.) I am amazed by him daily!


Not only is he amazing but he also makes breathtaking fruit smoothies.

This is a common sighting in our house...
Kamryn LOVES fruit smoothies just like her dad. We fill up a cup and she is content for the next 5 minutes. The cup doesn't leave her mouth. I wonder how she gets away with no brain freeze.

Happy Birthday Connor!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I love how they are both peeking at you from the corner of their eyes:)