Friday, July 15, 2011

Garden

I have been working really hard on decreasing the number of plants I kill this summer.

I feel quite proud to say that we have our first garden. Corbin has taken a liking to the sweet peas. I find empty casings around the garden. Luckily the deer have not found my tomatoes.
We water regularly. Kamryn has figured us out. She steps right in front of the stream of water. Then tries to eat the dirt. Since she is soaking wet, if she falls (which she does regularly) the dirt sticks to her clothes. I tried my best to capture what this looks like. Again, pictures are not the same.

2 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

Haha! Love the pic of Kamryn! We too had our first garden this summer and while I generally get nervous when the kids get near the plants, I also think it's good for them to learn about gardening. It looks like your plants are doing great!!!

Laura Judd said...

Cute!