Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Tribute to Michal

Hey Everyone! Yes, I know, I never post on this blog. Sure this is technically our family blog, but lets be serious, Michal is the one who makes it happen and doesn't she do such an awesome job? Well, I just want to post something about her. She is so amazing! I love being married to her. She is such a beautiful woman on the inside and out. She does so many things that it boggles my mind! She nurtures 4 kids, is the Primary President, plays tennis, trains for races like the upcoming Ragnar, makes birthdays so special, shows more patience than me by a mile, reads her scriptures daily, and remembers her friends birthdays. The list goes on and on. But it's more than that, she is just good, naturally good, nurturing, strong, competitive, vibrant, and a joy to be around. She gives everything she does the best. The Lord has blessed me with an amazing woman and it's about time I said something on this blog. The real reason any birthday I have or will have is great is because of her and the wonderful kids she has given us. That is why my birthday was the best, because I have her and get her forever. Until I post again in 2 years...

7 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

Nice when a man recognizes how lucky he is....

Heather Macbeth said...

Amen. Michal you really are amazing.

Rachel said...

And she has more energy than anyone I've ever met. :) What a nice post honoring your wife. Thanks Connor. She does rock.

BWei said...

Since I've met Michal I've thought I wanted to grow up and be like her. :-)

Robyn said...

Holla! Can I get an Amen? I'm definately a memeber of the Michal fan club!

AmbertheGreat said...

couldn't agree more!

Katt said...

Agreed! Michal is amazing and I love her so much! She is one of my most favorite people in the world!