Wednesday, October 31, 2007

5 Things for my soon to be three

I've been tagged in a round about way. Here are 5 things I want my kids to know before they grow up:

1. You really are a child of God, who loves YOU. Trust in his love and his timing. Be worthy of His blessings and never underestimate the power of the atonement. Let the scriptures and prayer be your daily comfort.

2. I will always love you no matter what mistakes you or I make.

3. You will always be good enough. Search for your gifts, embellish them, share them and you will be the best you.

4. Strive to make yesterdays filled with happy memories and tomorrows complete with joyous anticipation.

5. The best way to lift your day is to spend it with those you love and to enjoy a little sugar in all it's forms! (or maybe this one is to make me feel better!)

3 comments:

ty and megs said...

it's so fun reading everyones posts like this. and i totally agree with the sugar! :) i just had myself a little nap time treat and life is good!

Liz said...

What geat things for your little ones to know!

Maegan said...

Yes, those are definitely great things for Dylan to know and the rest of your children. How are you holding up through this pregnancy?