Monday, June 16, 2008

House of little Dancers


I am way behind on my posts so here is to my little Dancer- well I have more than one. Here is Dylan from his Dance concert about a month ago. He was in a little boy's creative dance class. He really loved it and asked to go to Mrs Tracee's house (her studio was in her basement.) However, she has moved and when I told him we couldn't he was quite sad. The boys were little gardeners and he did such an amazing job. There really is a little dancer inside of him along with all of his athletic ability!

As for Ashlyn, she would have died and gone to Heaven if she got to dance too. When we go to play practice she is begging to get on stage and dance with us.


Dylan's cousin, Isabella, also danced in the concert, so here they are! And boy do we miss you Tracee!

6 comments:

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Oh I just love that huge smile! How cute is that!

Meggan said...

So Kate has those same pants! (Ashlyn's capris)Awesome! It looks like ya'll are doing great. Here's to long summer days, and too short summer nights of sleep!

Jenny said...

We love dance class too! Jack always wanted to stay and dance with Kate. I bet Ashlyn is a great little dancer too.

Liz said...

Their smiles are so contagious! They are darling!

Maegan said...

How fun that they love dancing. They must get that trait from their mother.

Katt said...

Is there anything Dylan can't do!?! Gosh, I'm so interested to see what he will end up being.