Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scary feet, Scary feet

I mean scary face. (That is a Monster's Inc. joke.) Just a little clip of Ashlyn. She says funny things and does a very funny scary face!



And this is what Ashlyn's room often looks like by the end of the day!

Today I found Ashlyn behind the couch eating a whole bag of crackers (for those of you who don't know, this is her favorite food and if the saying "you are what you eat" was really true, she would be one!) And I couldn't take them away because I was laughing so hard because of the glasses. I asked her where she got the crackers (I didn't give them to her) she said "kitchen." She had retrieved a stool from another room and grabbed them right off the counter! THis is funny because we never willingly give her crackers because she would rather eat crackers over anything else.

9 comments:

Tasha said...

Ashlyn is so Funny!!! I think her and Kenley would have a great time together:)

BWei said...

Love the scary face--so funny! Maybe she thought the sunglasses would make her incognito as she ate her stolen crackers... :-)

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

So funny! We need to get Jaxon and Ashlyn together. They would have a ball!

Boston Family said...

I love hearing about your little ashlyn. I think she and kate would get along amazingly! Two peas in a pod. She's a hoot!

Nellie said...

I just found your blog and its so fun to see your cute little family! Good to see things are going well for you! Nellie (Mauler)

Katt said...

Your kids are too funny! Do you just laugh all day long? I can't wait to have kids- it will be like free entertainment.

Kadi said...

I can attest to Ashlyn's love of crackers. Such funny kids. We sure do miss them. Hope you guys are doing well...with the play and moving soon, you guys must be swamped. Take care...

Maegan said...

Michal,
That is so funny. I love their scary faces. Ashlyn looks like she has so much personality. I love the picture from eating crackers and sunglasses.