Tuesday, March 31, 2009

All You Wanted To Know...

This was really fun, thank you to all who participated!!!

1. Hi Michal - ok, here's a question: What are three things that make you feel like a really GOOD mom?? Kendy :)
I had to dig deep on this one- 1.I love to be outside doing fun things, I really think my kids enjoy that we are always on the go and not stuck at home 2. When Dylan's preschool teacher comes up and tells me what wonderful prayers Dylan has said that day 3. When people comment on how calm and creative I am with my kids (but sometimes it is easier in front of others?!?!)

2.How many guys were after you while you were dating Connor? Be honest, some of us already know the answer! Melissa:)
You had to ask that didn't you. When it rains is pours! 4- is that right?

3. Where would you eventually like to end up living? Anna
Colorado- close enough to the temple and my parents and a easy ride to visit Connor's family in SLC

4. What would be your dream vacation? Kristen
I thought I would like a vacation without my kids, but I don't think I really would. I think the best vacation would definitely be with family, in a warm place where there are so many wonderful things to do, yet plenty of time to do nothing at all (essential). Not having to pay for it would be nice too! Having my kids entertained by others would be great. Hey- as I am writing this I realize I have had a few of these actually- thanks Nini and Poger, Mom and Dad!

5. what do you like most about yourself? what chore do you wish would just go away? how many kids do you plan to have? Ashley
I like to try new things and especially the things that seem somewhat impossible. I get a rush from that. I have also really become outgoing- almost too much! Dishes and bathrooms could disappear and I wouldn't miss them. 5 sounds good right now, but we are taking it one at a time.

6.How do you stay so positive? What is the craziest thing you've ever done? Where is your favorite place you have ever lived? Julie
I am glad you think I am positive!! I do cry too when no one but Connor is looking. I guess I have seen much worse (especially at work), so I am grateful that I can handle what I have been given. Other's trials seem too hard. Wrestling in High school was probably pretty stupid now that I think about it. I also had my friend pierce my ears in HS when we ditched school together. We have lived a lot of places, I don't know that I can say which is my favorite, they are all unique in their own way. When Connor asked me this question a year ago I realized that I love the places we have lived because of the people we have met there. They are the ones that make the places great- so thank you everyone for making ALL my moves worth it so I could meet you! So take away the people and I would have to say Raleigh (and maybe cause I am living it now) because the great weather, the beauty and the sweet southerners! Not as much to do here as Boston and not as many free things to do as Cleveland and no family either, but we are enjoying it here!

Sorry all, not as interesting as I hoped it would be!

7 comments:

Mary Pugh said...

Raleigh? Come on, you know BOSTON was definitely your favorite! I'm just kidding, I would trade Boston winters for North Carolina's any day!

Laura Judd said...

I would just like to point out that 2 of the 4 guys chasing Michal at the time were ROOMMATES. Yes, it was funny; and we would all laugh, but also feel bad for Michal when she would get off of the phone with one and the phone rang because we knew that it was the other one, who had been patiently waiting for the phone, calling Michal....too bad I never had that problem at school...Seriously though, we love you Michal!

Leymaster Family said...

Oh my goodness! I feel for you and the nasty winter! We have had one bad one too. Although, I actually have stayed pretty well so I am so sorry to hear you are sick too! Summer is right around the corner!?

Melissa Grow said...

I thought my question was interesting. Thanks for the added details Laura! But you forgot to mention the one we liked because he brought us pies from Marie Calendar's. In any case, Michal definitely picked the best one! We love you Connor!

The Kalke Family said...

i just want to check up on a fellow japanese speaker! how's life in NC. hope all is well and we miss you guys. the ward here isnt the same without you

The Coxes said...

Good answers, Michal! It was fun seeing you the other day - how was the beach?? Kendy :)

Robyn said...

Michel, you are my most dilligent commenter. Sorry I'm not so good for you. Don't you love it when people leave comments? It makes me feel like people not only care enough to check up on me (via my blog), but care enough to say hello. So, hello! Hope all is well with you and yours. :)