Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Strep loves me

We were feeling left out when Corbin has had so many health problems so...

It is hard to believe, but earlier this week I got STREP again. This is the 7th time in a year and a half! My doctor said I may have to have a tonsillectomy so that I won't keep getting it. I also could be a carrier of Strep- to be determined! What makes it hard is when I get strep I am practically useless for 48 hours. It didn't help that 8 hours after I was diagnosed with strep Dylan started throwing up. My first thought was that he got strep from me. However, he has also been battling bad allergies (NC is known for it's hard springs) and therefore Dylan got his first ever ear infection and is on his own dose of antibiotics. Luckily it was just a bug. Then the fevers for Corbin start climbing the next morning- we hope it is just those molars peeking through.

So long story short- we are hope that with the end of March also ends some of our minor health problems!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That is crazy!! At least you are getting it out of the way before spring break, right?

Hope you all are on the mend soon!

Shalena said...

That is no fun at all, my hubby got his tonsils out at 14 (or something like that), for being a carrer and hasn't caught it since! Good luck.

Aubrey said...

ugh. you guys need a a de-strep-ifiction. (I wish I knew how, I had it SO many times my senior year of high school.) sounds like you'll be just as happy as we will be for some warmer weather and less bugs. good luck, hope you all feel better soon!