Monday, March 2, 2009

Your Thoughts and Prayers

WERE HEARD!
Thank you to all of those who kept Corbin in their prayers. It went great!!! We were hit with a "big" winter storm last night and I was worried that the surgery could be cancelled. Luckily, it wasn't (but the rest of the world here shut down for a few inches.) It all went very well, except the waking up part- but to be expected. Corbin's wonderful ENT said she drained a lot of puss from both ears. I can't imagine what that must feel like for Corbin! He already is so happy! Thanks for thinking of us!

7 comments:

ty and megs said...

so glad it went well!!!

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

Oh Michal I'm so glad it went well!! yeah!!

Kristen said...

I am so glad things went well! I have been without internet for about a week! He is such a cute guy! I hope he continues to feel better!

BWei said...

I know--don't those "big" winter storms crack you up?!! I'm so happy that the procedure went smoothly.

KaraLynne and Andy said...

yeah

Shalena said...

Yea I am glad it went well, I am glad he feels better!

auttelf said...

glad it went well. We've been down the surgery roady several times lately. Even though its routine its always a little nerve racking