Friday, June 26, 2009

Saved The Best for Last

We had three sets of visitors right in a row and my sister, Carianne was the last one we had. She stopped to see us on her way back to Utah from the UK. She was there doing a semester abroad for nursing school at BYU! Cool huh. She had lots of fun stories to tell so you can check out her blog. She is headed to Honduras for her mission in August so we were excited to get her to ourselves for a few days.

Of course the stethoscope was a hit and she taught them how to use it...
We played at the park- Dylan didn't want to stop playing tag with Carrie but the Humidity was zapping her energy. So we did some of this...
They did lots of this...
Ashlyn was pretty attached... Actually all of them were...It rained a lot but we decided to go outside anyway. We found a lot of fun things to do in the rain... We did a lot of hanging out and relaxing because I was still recovering - thanks for getting me a few days further Carrie! We had so much fun! We can't wait to see you again soon!

4 comments:

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

Your kids look like they were in heaven. Your sister looks like a lot of fun, seems like she was a perfect break for the kids getting down and doing the kid stuff!! That's great. THen again you are like that too.

Carianne King said...

Aw shucks! ;) That was so fun to be there; you have no idea how much I LOVED it! I don't think I've ever been so sad to leave... I love when you call me! (And Dylan too! ha ha)

Rach said...

I can't believe how much Carrie has grown up - I haven't seen her in years! So fun to have family visit - Lar and Ju are coming out in a couple of weeks to experience the AZ heat! Good to see your kids having so much fun.

suzi said...

Hey! Your background is so cute! It sounds like having your sister there was so much fun for you! I'm sad I didn't get that tonsilectomy info to you in time, sorry about that! How has your recovery been? No matter what, it'll all get better from now on though! Have some fun 4th plans?