Sunday, June 7, 2009

7 years and counting

This is the amazing man I married 7 years ago...

for eternity...

And
  • 3 kids
  • 7 moves
  • 2 undergraduate degree
  • 1 masters degree
  • 1 CLS certification
  • 2 triathlons
  • 1 marathon, 2 half marathons, a few 10k's and countless 5 k's
  • 1 trip to Europe
  • 2 trips to Japan and 1 to China (just Connor)
  • 1 Kirtland play (connor was the lead)

Later




I am so grateful that I made the decision to marry such an amazing man who is a stalwart priesthood leader. He makes me laugh, he pampers me, he teaches me about selflessness, he becomes a kid when he is with them, he is spontaneous, he is outgoing, he is smart, he is adventurous, he can sing and play the piano (drums and much more), he is athletic, he always lets me go to my church meetings unattended by children, he makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, he respects and encourages my talents, and he always makes me want to be a better me!

We have had fun this year reading each other's Journals for our anniversary. It was a great way to recognize all that we have been through to get to where we are now! And what a wonderful place we are in!!!

I LOVE YOU, MY MIRACLE

7 comments:

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary! You two ARE an amazing couple!!!

Aubrey said...

happy anniversary! i hope you guys get to go do something fun!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Time FLies! Its weird to call Connor a man. I guess I still feel like we are all kids. Happy Anniversary! I say we do Europe part two.... Do you agree?

jeanine said...

Wow! Seven years... happy anniversary!!!

MKS said...

wow! i can't believe it has been 7 years and you guys have done so much! love ya!

Maegan said...

Congrats! Cannot believe that it has been 7 years. That is awesome!