Sunday, August 23, 2009

CSN Syndrome

My friend Anna suffers from FOMO syndrome (fear of missing out) and while I was reading her post I realized I have a couple syndromes of my own! So I have diagnosed myself with CSN syndrome (Can't Say No Syndrome.) Literally, I just can't do it! The only time I can say no is if I really do have a valid excuse.


If you wanted to know, I think I also suffer from the CDATTHIC syndrome (can't do anything till this house is clean syndrome.) and the ITIASIHTG Syndrome (If There Is A Sale I Have To Go Syndrome.) I am sure Connor would attest to the validity of all of these!

Sorry I had to put this in.



So what diagnosis do you have for yourself? What are your little quirks?

3 comments:

Leymaster Family said...

I have the "staying up too late at night so I can have some alone time" syndrome!

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

That is so true about you! You really can't say no, you're so sweet 24/7!!! The shower was awesome, we missed you! We really need to get together. You really don't have to get me anything either, you're so cute!

Anna and Ryan said...

Hilarious!! When I read the title of this post I thought "Can't Stop Now" Syndrome? As in, oh, man this was a mistake, but I guess I have to keep going, or I just have to keep juggling or all these balls are going to come crashing down. I like your self-diagnosis. It is true that you are so willing to step up to bat to serve others, it's a great trait. I will always, always remember your kindness in coming to see us when Elliot was in the hospital. You are awesome, and I'm so lucky to have you as a friend.