Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mile High

We then headed over to see my parents in Parker, Co. The kids never got tired of driving the Jeep. We were surprised to see Ashlyn drive it so well, but it was a little jerky (giving Corbin a sore forehead and backhead.)

Corbin loved playing passenger.

We even hiked Devil's Head (the fire lookout.) My Grandmother hiked it with us for her second time!
The kids did great and Corbin enjoyed the ride

At the top we found a lot of these...

Lady bugs everywhere and crawling all over Morgan

This was a common sight...
The kids had so much fun with Morgan and Emma. Ashlyn and Emma even sang made up songs all the way down the mountain.

The beautiful scenery...

All of us at the top...



Corbin asleep on the hike down...

The kids also got to ride a neighbor's pony.


I think Ashlyn was born to be a cowgirl, she could have stayed all day and she was not afraid of approaching even the big horses.
We also were able to attend and sing at Carianne's Missionary Farewell. I just had to add this cute picture of her and Corbin!
We were exhausted...
We'll be back soon!

3 comments:

BWei said...

I loved all your recent pics--those ladybugs are crazy! Looks like you guys had a blast out west (and Corbin is getting so huge!).

Robyn said...

Wow, I like ladybugs but that's a little much even for me. Yay for ponies though, and hikin' grammys! :)

Maegan said...

I wish I could have seen you. It looks like it was really fun.