Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hurrah, Hurrah for Israel


Today my beautiful little sister doesn't seem so little anymore. She is reporting to the MTC today for her mission in Honduras. Please pray that things will calm down there so she will still be able to serve there.
She has truly grown into a beautiful woman who has so many wonderful strengths, yet she is one of the most tender, kind hearted people I know. She has a testimony that is deep and strong that shines from her in all that she does. She has a love for life that is evident by her very character. As you can see she has a love for the outdoors and all the adventures it holds.
I can truly call her my best friend and I wish I had all the time in the world to soak her up.
May God be with you till we meet again!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

How exciting! I wish her the best.