Sunday, September 20, 2009

All 13

Today Dylan passed off his 13th article of faith. I believe he knows them better than I do. I am so proud of his hard work and persistence in learning them. Well, hard work, it actually comes really easy to him! I have already seen the fruits of his labors as he is now helping Ashlyn learn them as well. However, the down side is that he sings them ALL THE TIME! He wakes up at 6 am EVERY morning and will lay in his bed singing them- inevitably waking up Ashlyn. I am sure the Lord will bless us in the end!!

6 comments:

The Coxes said...

WOW!!!! That is amazing! How did he learn them so quickly? Kendy :)

Rob and Tam said...

Way to go Dylan!! We are so proud of you. You can teach Spencer and Tyler next.

BWei said...

That's awesome! Btw, I loved the skirts, but can't seem to see that post so I'll comment here.

Kristen said...

Dylan amazes me! He really picks up on everything so fast!

I LOVE the skirts and hair bows! Too cute!

suzi said...

What a huge milestone! I can totally relate to the "up at six, singing non-stop" part! Except, Tommy WHISTLES. I'm really impressed that he's got them all learned!

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

That's truly awesome!! Wow, lucky you to have your son just be in love with learning those things! So we need to get together. Hayden was begging randomly to go to your house the other day! Take care!!