Friday, September 4, 2009

What They Did When I was Gone

While I was upstairs on the phone, for what I thought was a short time, Ashlyn pulled a chair up to the drawer, pulled out two markers, gave one to Corbin and had a party! What I did hear was a lot of giggling and a lot of silence!!! HMMMM!!!
These pictures will not do justice for two reasons...
1. The camera was not at home with us at the moment and I was not willing to wait until it was so I put them in the bath and scrubbed them each for 5 min (the water was blue when we were finally done!)
2. My camera is not a great one and still did not capture the residue, so just imagine with me!

Corbin had marker on his legs, arm (hard to see), face and tummy...
Ashlyn had marker all over her hands, red dots all over her legs and arms...
Somehow, with all his clothes on, Corbin had marker ALL over his back...

Notice the eyeshadow and nose...

There was marker in hair, in necks, IN ears, and you can only imagine what the rocking horse and carpet looked like! They did a lot of scrubbing with me!
Here's to being a mom and leasons to be learned (on both sides.)

6 comments:

Tasha said...

I love the eye shadow! She reminds me so much of Kenley. I swear Kenley uses my makeup more than I do... The other day she got into my stampin up ink and was covered in it (in like 15 seconds) I was sitting right next to her editing pictures. How did I miss this? I don't know. THAT doesn't come off!

Tasha said...

PS. She did do a pretty great job with the marker shadow though.. You have to give her props for that:)

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

This has Tripp written all over it as well...I have to watch him like a hawk. I turned my back the other night to see all the cd's out of the cases and open on the floor..yeah. I do love being a mom though!

Jackie said...

Oh no...

But they are pretty darn cute all the same. That eyeshadow is amazing!

Kristen said...

Makes for fun memories!! I love that Ashlyn thought of eyeshadow! She did a good job!

Melissa Grow said...

Wow. Someday I might not think this is funny, but I do now!