Thursday, December 16, 2010

We love our driveway

I know, such a silly thing to be grateful for.
But if you had only seen our last driveway you would understand. It was a deathtrap. We never enjoyed riding our bikes so much!
Now the kids spend hours riding their bikes down the slow incline into the garage.
I think it might be wise for us to pad the back wall of the garage!
Corbin learned to pedal, he also learned to have no fear. He gives me a small heart attack when he rides down too fast. After seeing him smile about that we quickly got him a helmet! Luckily, they had a Disney Cars helmet. Never have I been so grateful for characters plastered on things for my kids to wear (pet peeve.)
As you can tell, these pictures were taken weeks ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I am so excited to finally have a backyard and driveway for Ethan to play in. Those pictures are so cute!

Marilyn said...

We had a big driveway like that growing up and my siblings and I had the best time with drawing a roads with chalk and riding our bikes around. Fun times!