Monday, October 29, 2007

Incredibles in the Making







Dylan is my extraordinary child. Starting last winter Dylan has officially refused all my attempts to get him into warm clothes. I know he is made for the outdoors, but the shorts and the t-shirts just don't cut it in our Boston and Cleveland winter climates! If I do, by chance, get him into warm clothes, upon returning home I find them strewn all over my kitchen floor (the entrance from our garage.) And he has already begun to redress himself in his favorite- shorts and a t-shirt. However, this Halloween season I found a new way to get him into warm clothes. His Dash costume is made of a warm sweat set and he has been rather fond of it. He has worn it a few days in a row- but at least he is warm! So we might be sporting the Dash out fit a few more times this winter. Getting it washed might be a challenge- but isn't that always the case with kids clothes?

Ashyn sits only to watch one thing- Jack Jack attack. So when she learned that she got to be Jack Jack for Halloween she was rather excited.

Here's to a happy Halloween!
I added a picture of Dylan's carved pumpkin. He refused to carve anything but a car! And his pumpkin is posing with his favorite cars.

5 comments:

Kadi said...

Dylan is so Dash though!...maybe a Cars sweat-suit would be another alternative. I know I've seen Cars movie pjs...it was seriously so much fun talking to you guys last night! Carter had such fun and the kids are so darling. We miss you guys.

Carrie said...

I wanna see some pictures!!!!!

Katt said...

You guys really are The Incredibles. I miss you guys so much!! I hope you're doing well!

Maegan said...

Michal,
You look so gorgeous in that picture. I do not think that is fair!

Love,
Maegan

Maegan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.