Sunday, October 21, 2007

who knew a bed could be so exciting!

Finally we have found Dylan a bed. He has been sleeping on a mattress on the floor ever since we moved here. We haven't felt too bad since the distance to the floor is not very far. We have searched high and low for the right bed. Either they were too expensive or too massive. Thanks to a great Visiting Teacher I found the right bed at Costco. And for an amazing price. So we are excited to say that Dylan no longer sleeps on the floor. Now we just need to get ourselves off the floor (we too don't have a bed, just a mattress.)

Just recently Dylan has been saying Lightening a little different. I don't know where he got it, but he talks about Lightening all the time, but now with a Southern accent. So it is "Lighten'in." It is quite adorable. His cars STILL are his pride and joy. They now talk to each other. Which really throws me off when I am in the other room, thinking he is talking to me. Then he gets angry when I reply to his talking.

Ashlyn is a super funny girl. She just loves to be like Dylan. If he laughs, she laughs too. If he runs around the house like crazy, so does she. But she is so fun and entertaining.

Sorry again for no new pics. We still don't have a working camera.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Michal, I always respond to Lainey when she is playing with her dolls and calls one of them Mom... it kills me. I love her imagination, it's sssoo fun!!

Yeah for Dylan getting off the floor. Lainey is off the floor, but just on a metal frame with a mattress. I'm still searching for the perfect bed. I never thought to look at Costco. I'll have to check it out!

Hey, in response to your comment about our crazy weather- yes, it'll be 70 in a few days. I watched the news. And yes, I'm so glad that I will see the sun throughout our winter. I'm loving the weather here!

Morgan said...

hey michal!

i saw your comment on whit's blog and had to see what you were up to. glad to see you have a blog. i can't believe how big your little girl is already! and congrats on a new little guy. we are expecting another little boy in march, so fun! i hope you don't mind if i add you to my link list and check out your blog every once in awhile! come check out our blog as well:
nateolsonfamily.blogspot.com