Friday, October 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I guess not only am I literally physically slow now, but slow on the blog thing too! So of course Melanie tagged me!

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. A nursery assistant (did all the odd jobs, but learned to love the plants)
2. TA for a Child Development professor- I loved helping all the students, not so much grading the papers!
3. Research Assistant for Prof In child Development- now I appreciate research!
4. CNA secretary- best job ever, flexible and study acceptable

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Devner, CO (go Rockies, Nuggets and Broncos)
2. Provo, UT (go Cougars)
3. Boston, MA (go Sox)
4. Cleveland, OH (go Indians, Browns, Cavaliers)

4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Dancing with the stars (a weekness from past days)
2. Dora or Diego- keeps Dylan busy for what feels like a whole minute
3. CSI- the mystery
4. ESPN- actually a curse to our new house!

4 Vacations I've Been On:
1. Utah- it is only a real vacation when you have family!
2. Denver- and you don't pay for a room!
3. New Port, RI- you gotta go!
4. Hawaii- it's been too long

4 Favorite Dishes:
1. Chocolate
2. Fresh fruit
3. More Chocolate
4. Mexican anything

4 Places I'd Like To Be:
1. On and outdoor adventure with my sister, Carrie
2. A place where kids never get sick!!!
3. At my parents house
4. In Morgan, UT

Tag:
1. Katt
2. Carrie Miller
3. Jenny Judi
4. Jeanine

1 comment:

ty and megs said...

what a way to get to know your new city--getting familiar with the local ER! so glad to hear you are all on the mend!

things here are good. the ward is coming together with relatively minor bumps. at our last presidency meeting we were trying to decide who should be the "new michal" on the enrichment committee. you are a tough act to follow!! :)

super cute new blog background btw!