Friday, August 29, 2008

Funny words

I saw this on friends blog and wondered what Ashlyn and Dylan would say. The first answer is Dylan's and the second is Ashlyn's. Be ware, some don't make much sense.

1. What is something that mom always says to you? "Make Breakfast", "love you"
2. What makes mom happy? "When I be nice", "french fries"
3. What makes mom sad? "When I be mean", "Pee"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Make funny faces", "me laugh"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "A nice kid", "bad girl"
6. How old is your mom? "26", "2 months"
7. How tall is your mom? "26", "big"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play with kids",
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Read Scriptures", "scriptures"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Being nice", "scriptures"
11. What is your mom really good at? "Getting breakfast",
12. What is your mom not so good at? "Getting Dressed",
13. What does your mom do for her job? "Go to the store", "Get crackers"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Pizza", "breakfast"
15. What makes your mom proud? "Being so nice", "read books"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Dora", "mickey mouse"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Play", "dance"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "Like to play", "yellow"
19. How are you and your mom different? "Eyes",
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because she's nice",

As you can see I must talk a lot about being nice and reading my scriptures. I guess those are two great things to pass on! They also must have breakfast on their minds and I don't dress well. I want to see your kids responses on your blogs.

13 comments:

Tasha said...

Kids say the funniest things, at least you know you are a pretty good mom and read your scriptures dilligently:) I also love your quote of the month!

Rochelle said...

very cute! I'm totally stealing this idea from you...

Robyn said...

You know you're living right when your kids associate you with scriptures and being nice (and yellow, my favorite color!). Good job!

Jenny said...

I love that tag. I'm glad you did it. I'm amazed at Ashlyn's answers. I didn't ask Jack any questions. I'm sure he would have just said "I don't know." (his favorite answer)

Mandy said...

I like how Ashlyn said you were a bad girl, and Dylan said you like to tell him to make breakfast. I am impressed that think you just read your scriptures when they are not around. Where did I go wrong?

Dane and Natalie said...

I loved this so much I stole it and put it on my blog. The answers were pretty funny. Thanks for the great idea!

Nate King said...

My favorites are Ashlyn's answers to 3, 5, 7, and 13!

Carrie said...

That made me laugh so hard, and smile!!! Yes, I think this proves you are a great mom! Especially if pee makes you mad.

Laura Judd said...

That is hilarious. You must set a great example with all of the talk of being nice and scriptures. I think my favorite was when Ashlyn answered, "Pee" to the "What makes mom sad?" question.

I tried to ask Avery the questions for you...but mostly she just growled (her new thing).

Steve and Liz Evans said...

How funny is that!! I should try it with Jaxon and see what he says. We missed you in Michigan!

BWei said...

Too funny--they'll love it when they're older that you recorded the crazy things they said when they were little.

Katt said...

I'm with Robyn.. quite impressive! You're such a good example to your kids. My favorite ones are getting crackers for your job and not being so good at getting dressed. It's so funny to get inside the heads of kids. I love it!

Katt said...

I'm with Robyn.. quite impressive! You're such a good example to your kids. My favorite ones are getting crackers for your job and not being so good at getting dressed. It's so funny to get inside the heads of kids. I love it!