Saturday, September 13, 2008

Life and Science

Yesterday my friend Kendy and her son Matthew took us to the Durham Life and Science Museum and we could have stayed for a week! Here is a quick glimpse of our day...

We saw bears, lemurs, and wolves. We played on a really unique playground, played with wind chimes and drums, steered remote control sailboats, played with water pumps, touched clouds and tornadoes, caught "dispersing seeds", and went to the butterfly house.
Ashlyn loved the the sandbox!

Are you sick of my collages yet???

I just can't get enough of my kids!!!
My single car seat stroller has really turned out to be so versatile- it instantly converts into a triple!!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I wish you liked your kids, I mean really you could take a picture of them every once ina while. Where are the pictures of Corbin though?

jeanine said...

looks like you had a blast@

BWei said...

Hilarious stroller pic--hey, whatever works, right?! I am sorry that you guys have to come to the world of humidity and roaches, but I hope you'll come to love the South as much as we do. :-)

The Coxes said...

Michal - I'm so glad you guys had fun - we loved it, too! Come back and play again soon!! Kendy :)