Sunday, January 25, 2009

Budding Artist

I can't say that I know for sure but I think Corbin has some artistic talent. I know you think I am crazy for even suggesting it, since he isn't even a year yet. But why don't you tell me what you think after watching some of these, I know my other two children couldn't do this at Corbin's age:
At nine months he was copying the kids as they drew on the easel and now he can hold a writing utensil correctly every time he finds one.

Thankfully this magnadoodle can keep him busy for quite a while!!!
So far this is what Connor and I have produced:
Dylan- Sport star
Ashlyn- Dancer
Corbin- Artist
Pretty good list, should we keep goin?

6 comments:

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

SO cute. Tripp tries the same thing, but then after awhile ends up eating whatever it is he's using.

BWei said...

Impressive family line up! :-) Clara still has trouble with the correct grip, but she's getting there. Looks like Corbin's going to be a regular Matisse!

Leslie said...

I'm impressed! Sounds like you will be well supported in your old age by your talented kids. You should definitely keep going your kids are soooo cute! Love you guys

Aubrey said...

Ok, so I had my doubts, but I'm a believer! I couldn't believe the way he could hold that little pencil thing! wow. you should keep going. Your kids are so cute and who knows what you could get next. A dentist? A lawyer? that would be nice :)

Kristen said...

How fun! I can't believe that he can even hold the pen the correct way!

The Lindic's said...

Pretty impressive! Evan still cannot hold the crayon right and we have been working on that for 2 1/2 years!!