Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

I was tired of carving before it even began, so a few of us opted to do our pumpkins a little different way...
My pumpkin (Connor said he gave me and A for effort), Ashlyn's painted pumpkin and Corbin's potato head.
Little Bo Peep and three of her sheep...
I kept wondering what would happen if I really did "get lost" - I know Corbin wanted to.

Bumble Bee...
Transformed...

I think next year I will have to plan three month in advance, 2 am nights making costumes only made me like Halloween a little less.
The kids, especially Corbin, loved trick-or-treating. It didn't last long, thankfully. Just enough candy to meet my "parenting tax." It was also a nice 75 degrees while we were out!

9 comments:

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

You are too amazingly talented!! Share some of that!!

BWei said...

That costume is seriously awesome. Wow.

Laura Judd said...

You have GOT to put a video of Dylan transforming up. I bet it was AWESOME. Most creative costume I have ever seen I think...and very well constructed. I couldn't even tell he was there.

Maegan said...

Very cute costumes. That is a good idea. I wanted to do something all together as a family. I guess I know where I am coming next year for ideas.

Kristen said...

WOW! Dylan's costume is AMAZING! YOu always inspire me! Your kids have the best Mom! I love the pumpkins too. SO, so creative!

Mary Pugh said...

That is fabulous! I can just imagine Dylan bursting out of the car...hilarious!

The Moyers said...

You are amazing! I can't believe Dylan's costume. I go the easy route and buy ones that are already made. I figure my kids have been wearing them every day for about 5 weeks, so we've definitely gotten our money's worth! It looks like you had a great time! Are you coming out for Christmas?

Brianne Christopher said...

Did you make the transformer costume? Tutor me...that is so cool. And I love the shirt idea for ashlyn (a few posts back)...wish you were closer so we could get crafty together. Hope you had a good Halloween.

jeanine said...

Oh my goodness... my William would LOVE that Bumblebee costume! That is AWESOME!