Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last week my friend Ali and I took the kids to Hill Ridge Farm. We went last year for one of Dylan's preschool field trips and we all loved it enough to go back.

The hayride to the pumpkin patch. Corbin was in awe...
Dylan with his pumpkin...
Ashlyn with hers...
And Corbin trying so hard to just sit on any pumpkin he can...
All the kids at one of the mazes...
The corn pit that keeps everyone happy, I wish I had one at home!!!
Levi and Corbin chill'in...

Ashlyn in Heaven (she loves sandboxes, you can only imagine)...

Dylan got really creative with the slide this year, he went down every way possible, I was just surprised they let him.
Ashlyn and Corbin in the bouncy (literally) haystack...

Ashlyn and Corbin on the School bus...

We sure had a great time, decorated pumpkins coming soon!

10 comments:

Kristen said...

That looks like an awesome pumpkin patch!! It amazes me every time I see pictures of your kids at how big they are getting.

Tasha said...

Corbin is HUGE and so dang cute! Which isn't surprising with his darling Mama! I wish you lived closer so Ashlyn and Kenley could play! They would have a blast. I hope you have good insurance on that little Dare Devil Dylan:)

Jenny said...

How fun! Your kids are super cute. Corbin sure grew up fast! I wish I had a corn pit in my yard.

Kadi said...

First of all...you are all wearing shorts. I'm totally jealous. I'm freezing. Secondly, your pumpkin patch was way cooler than ours. We just went on Saturday and it was cold, really muddy (you can only imagine my panic attack), and no fun things...just pick your pumpkin out of the mud and go home. Such cute kids...we miss you guys!

Jackie said...

Man, those are some cute, cute kids!

Dunbabin said...

So fun! I just love all the activities that go along with each holiday. Tyler played in his first corn box this year. I had never heard of such a thing. Pretty fun!

Robyn said...

Pumpkin patch? CORN PIT? My life is so not cool . . .

Maegan said...

Your kiddos are so cute. Corbin is getting so big. I love his spikey hair. Hey I am going to do the Colorado half marathon in Fort Collins. Do you have any training tips?

joeyandaleethea said...

Such cute pics!! Your kids are way adorable!! We haven't been to Hill Ridge Farm yet, we've gone to Vollmer and Ganyard so far. That video of your kiddos and Dad falling over flat on their faces is hilarious!!

The Coxes said...

That picture of Dylan in the pumpkin patch is priceless!