Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Transform Your Shirt

My friend Anna invited me over for a fun girls night. Really I was there for the food since, to me, she is a gourmet cook.

We also did a craft to keep our hands busy while we talked. This one was fun and EASY!!! I am all about easy!
All you need is an old, boring t-shirt (or anything else- bag, pillowcase etc.), fabric paint and some freezer paper! Tutorial at: http://artfulparent.wordpress.com/2008/05/10/freezer-paper-stenciling-so-fun/
So here is what I came home with. Ashlyn was super pleased and I was glad to make a once, unworn t-shirt seem brand new and fun!
I also put a giraffe on Corbin's shirt pocket, picture didn't turn out well, so just imagine.

The possibilities are endless with this one!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love those!

Tasha said...

I was just thinking of making Kenley BYU shirt to go with her tutu! Thanks for the info! Way cute!

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!. I am not very crafty- but it looks like something even I could do!